|With the easy-to-read digital display on this Kidde CO Alarm, you can see the levels of Carbon Monoxide the alarm is detecting. What's more, it plugs directly into a any wall outlet, so you have the added convenience and portability of placing it wherever you have an outlet for around-the-clock protection against the hidden dangers of Carbon Monoxide Poisoning. Just because you can't see, taste, or smell carbon monoxide doesn't mean you or your loved need to become victims of it. CO Detectors and Alarms are essential in every home with a fireplace and/ or where furnaces, water heaters and other fossil fuel and gas burning appliances are being used.
See More Plug-in CO Alarms >>